Where does Three Peak Trail start?
The start of GOTRIM, GO3V and GOULTRA will be in the Kayak centre in Solkan.
When is the start and the finish?
The start and the finish of all the races will be on September 11th, 2021 in the morning, more precisely, GOULTRA at 7 a.m., GO3V at 9 a.m., and GOTRIM at 9.30 a.m. More information in the tenders.
Where can I register?
You can register here. The price of the registration fee depends on the time period in which you apply. The prices for different time periods are published under each route seperately.
What category do I fall into?
Competitors will be ranked in absolute position in the men's and women's categories. Competitors will also be classified into three age categories: 18 to 35 years (2003 – 1986), 36 to 50 years (1985 – 1971), and 51 years and older (1970 and earlier).
Where will the running results be available?
The running results will be available on sporttotime.
Who organizes GO4TRAIL?
GO4TRAIL is organized by Public Institute for Sports Nova Gorica, Bazoviška 4, 5000 Nova Gorica.
Terms and conditions
1. All the participants are insured against accidents with Zavarovalnica Sava.
2. Competitors must be on the official route all the way. It is a responsibility of each competitor to know the course of the route and to be familiar with the official markings (maps are available on the official website). Those participants who deviate from the official route or intentionally shorten it, will automatically be disqualified.
3. The route also runs along the roads in some parts of the course, therefore, you must comply with the applicable road traffic regulations and behave as prescribed by law for all the traffic users.
4. The access to the refreshments will be allowed only to the runners with a start number in a visible place. Food and drinks should be eaten and drunk at the refreshment site.
5. The use of ski poles is allowed for all the runners. (Rule 251 that replaces Rule 251 (Mountain Races) and Rule 252 (Trail Races) of the IAAF Competition Rules (NEW Rule approved by the IAAF Council in force from 1 January 2019)).
6. At certain points, there will be members of the Mountain Rescue Service and other medical services who will be in constant contact with the GO4TRAIL management. Along the route, in the most exposed places, there will be volunteers who will check the presence of the participants.
7. Participants must follow the basic principles of behaviour in nature and respect it, therefore, they must not leave waste under any circumstances. Waste can be disposed of in the places provided for that. A participant who does not follow this rule and it is caught by the control will automatically be disqualified. All energy bars, gels, drinks, chocolate must be marked with the start number of the competitor.
8. The competition is held in all weather conditions. The only exceptions are situations where the safety of participants may be endangered (extreme storm, natural disaster, etc.). In such case, the Supreme Judicial Commission decides on the dismissal.
9. The participant must be aware and must agree that this type of activity is organized and led by the organizer and is defined as »extreme sport«. As such, it is a a subject to dangers and risks that can include injuries as well as deaths of participants.
10. A voluntary registration for the race is understood as agreeing to the rules of the race and any changes that the organizer must make as necessary.
11. Due to the extreme complexity of the competition, under-16s cannot compete at 34 km race, and under-18s at a distance of 64 km.your distance?